OnePlus Buds Z2 review: great TWS headphones with active noise cancellation
The OnePlus Buds Z2 earbuds have finally hit the market, and they solve many of the problems of previous OnePlus wireless TWS earphones. The Buds Z2 also look better due to the smaller https://jiji.ng/video-games-and-consoles/sony-psp size. They offer comfortable handling and great sound quality thanks to 11mm drivers and active noise cancellation.
The only problem is that some of the features require one of the new OnePlus smartphones. I am glad that the price has not increased.
OnePlus Buds Z2 Specs
- Drivers: 11mm dynamic
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2, multi-device connections
- Noise reduction: Up to 40 dB, two modes, transparent mode
- Autonomy: 38 hours (with ANC), 27 hours (without ANC)
- Microphones: 3 MEMS microphones per earpiece stem
- Control: via touch elements
- Waterproof: IP55 (buds)
- Connection: 94ms low latency (OnePlus smartphones only)
Leave a Reply